Saturday 7 December 2019

LSCAPE.STY DOWNLOAD

I really thought it was a bug, but now I realize it is not, and I will withdraw my bug report sorry for the time it took everyone to go through it regards, dusu. People could be told that landscape. If yes, how to do this? In general, when you update TeX and you think you have lost something, it's very likely that a different package supplies the functionality you're looking for. It could be that landscape. You need to log in to change this bug's status. lscape.sty

Uploader: Arashigal
Date Added: 23 September 2009
File Size: 22.95 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 2360
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Useful, for example, with large multipage tables, and is compatible with the packages longtable and supertabular.

Index of /texlive/devsrc/Master/texmf-dist/tex/latex/graphics

It could be that landscape. Hi Norbert, thanks a lot for taking the time to answer all my questions. See full activity log. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? That's not what I wanted.

CTAN: Package landscape

The file isn't in current lcsape.sty texlive source or upstream svn well, I can't find it in my incomplete 2,8GB snapshot - my laptop's home got full'ed before the checkout finished. I'm using feisty, and installed tetex-bin, tetex-extra, etc The 'lscape' package is not able to fix this, see this thread for a solution: I found this answer useful.

You just need to add the following commands block, wherever you want to change the page orientation. On Sam, lcape.sty Sepdusu wrote: This is what worked for me. Landscape figure in LaTeX.

The lscape package has problems with doublesided documents! Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site the association bonus does not count.

You need to log in to change this bug's status.

lscape.sty

You are not directly subscribed to this bug's notifications. How can I change some pages into document into landscape mode, while leaving the others in portrait mode or vice versa? lsdape.sty

lscape.sty

Define a fancy page before your document begins and then call that fancy page when you need landscape. Add tags Tag help. How do we handle lsczpe.sty users?

Sign up to join this community. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top.

Bienvivre à Lausanne » Archive du blog » and TeXShop / LaTex

Pages with this attribute will be displayed in landscape orientation by conforming PDF viewers: The lscape and the rotating packages do not work together with the watermark package. Stephens bnstephens wrote on Found a much better solution that works with PDF files only.

I found the solution here. Try the lscape package: Should the header and footer also be in landscape mode? Active 6 months ago.

Subscribe to RSS

Comment on this change optional. Anybody knows the correct answer? I really thought it was a bug, but now I realize it is not, and I will withdraw my bug report sorry for the time it took everyone to go through it regards, dusu.

No comments:

Post a Comment